oh yeah! our beautiful neighbors, Nationale will be having a saturday, sidewalk sale tomorrow. cheap cute shoes and other awesome treasures. if you're in the hood, come say hi. maybe there will be cherries there xoxo
Friday, June 26, 2009
1. pre-pubescent teens smell a little bit like new puppies. especially after they toss their push scooters in the corner and commence to trying on clothes for 2 hours.
2. one cool thing about your boyfriend being in jail is that you can walk around wearing the craziest outfits. for instance teen-inspired tutu's over gym clothes. the hard thing is that i have to stop watching battlestar galactica until further notice. it's just would not be fair.
3. how long would it take to count the number of rob walmart songs?
4. when i was 16, i made out with a boy that wore a jean jacket with a huge D.R.I. patch on the back. i still don't know what they sound like.
5. the song "i couldn't say it to your face" by arthur russell.
6. lentil-sage field roast, arugula, avocado, beets and carrot sandwich is what i'll eat for lunch today.
7. i wish rafael could eat lunch with me today.
8. what will sade's new record sound like? i'm so excited!
9. will charlotte wear blazers gear on her european vacation? what will the euros think?
10. halle berry got pregnant when she was 41.