Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Blonde Roots

I was super feelin my Cali' roots watching Z-Boys/Dogtown Movie(again). At the time of my youth (and small mindedness) only the skaters were cool, Tony Hawk and a few others lived up the street from me. It was the late 80's so I never got to really experience the surfer/skater unisex vibe- i.e. one begetting the other. Watching Dog-Town made me fully preciate' toe-head, high-sock, corduroy shorts,super casual OP/top hat style...hanging-out in Encinitas, watching people cruise around in bikinis and swim trunks-I didn't even know how much I missed California till I left it...thank God for Rad Summer, ha, ha.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Yeah!

1 comment:

honeyo said...

your own bleached raga hair should be included with these photos dood!