Tuesday, January 6, 2009

she's like heroine to me

nu stephen sprouse screenshot

blondie (found)

nu stephen sprouse screenshot

blondie (found)

some things always taste good. blondie always looks good. neon under black light always raves good? maaaan what i wouldn't give to get in the time machine and be shot back into debbie's closet.. my mother always dressed really cool too. influenced by northbeach leather, diane feinstein, course in miracles and liquid lsd...she bought me my first blondie record 'autoamerican' and loaned me her velvet underground tapes.

2 comments:

zebradore said...

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

stacie said...

get me some knee pads, i'm going to work that, serious!!!!!