Monday, April 14, 2008

CLOTHES BUZZ FUZZ

LOOKS THAT GOT ME BUZZZZZZIN!

1.SEX HAIR (YOU KNOW, THE MATTED SLIGHTLY DREADED AREA ON THE UPPER BACK OF YOUR HEAD).

2. ACCESSORIES WORN IN NON TRADITIONAL WAYS I.E. BELTS AS HEAD BANDS, NECKLACES AS BELTS.

3. TURQUOISE ANYTHING!

4. PSYCHEDELIC PREPPY I.E. DAY GLO BUTTON UPS, HIGH WAISTED ABSTRACT PRINT PANTS.

5. CHUNKY CORD KNIT SWEATERS THAT ARE RIPPED UP AND FRAYING.

6. ANYTHING THAT OOZES COASTAL CAMPING.

.....As the weather changes I find myself seeking out my new clothing era-the new items that will crawl their way to the top of my favorite items to wear list, the ones you sleep in and wear for three days straight. I love watching the evolution of a wardrobe-things come, and things go-but they all represented you in that moment of your life.

6 comments:

honeyo said...

next sunny day=volvo/benz fleet=coastal meeting..

Ashby Lee Collinson said...

super totally feeling this! i'm just about to pitch/trade in all the things i have aside for all things mesh and beigy sparkly ratted.

i spent the day at sauvie island running with baby cows and finding quartz in a dry corn field.

i'm vibing dirt chic wind sex dred! fleet me up!

zebradore said...

where are my ladies at?!!!! in the rad crew!!!xoxo

zebradore said...

PS-I am in love with Ashby's new sparkle vibe!!!

ashby said...

well shit if the sun doesn't want to come out then maybe the sparkles'll pull those damn beams out of those clouds!

zebradore said...

betch, you sparkle was blindin' our eyes at midight!!!xooxxoxo