Friday, November 30, 2007

HEART BEATS FOR ALL OF THE RAD VISITORS!!!

I am still waiting for the moment where I don't WANT to be at RAD SUMMER. the day where I am all, I have to wooooork? But it still has yet to come. I love hangin' out on my days off, love talking to all of the people who come in, I'd bet my dog our customers are a part of a magical commune. I love hearing people trip out when they open the door to the dressing room (thanks Jen!) or watching people bliss out on one of Honey's handmade dresses/shirts. I especially adored a certain customer, the owner of CHERRY, a vintage store in New York. Let's just say Cesar has VIP status. Check out his store at cherry ny

Supes rad. So thank you to all who have come by, we are so excited and happy to be sharing the RS with you!

No comments: